Monday, November 10, 2008

Bondi Wave

As the weather warms up to the temperature of a small child I find myself in need of a new swimsuit.

Thankfully there is a far larger range of one-pieces and bikinis available than ever has been in my time. Unfortunately, most are offering themselves in exchange for more money than I will probably ever have.

As you would read; American Apparel, Lover, Arabella Ramsay, Tigerlily times two, Camilla and Marc. This is Genevieve also has a super cool tie dye one piece I'm craving that you can find on their website.

If you would like to buy me any of the above I will happily name my first born after you in return. However, since such a thing is unlikely to occur, for now I will have to confine my swimming costume wants to my dreams, especially those perfectly huge scrunched billowing bloomers with their matching structured '40s bikini top.

2 comments:

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Cute bathing suits, love the ruffles! I featured you on my blog today too, love your style!
http://stylesymmetry.com/?p=598

Owl and the Grapes said...

Thank you thank you! As I said on your website, I am very flattered.

Related Posts with Thumbnails