Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't Give Up The Fight.

Did you know that Darren Aronofsky was going to cast me in The Wrestler? No? Well, that's probably because it's not entirely true. Okay, not at all true. But I totally could have taken Evan Rachel Woods part. I can do the whole Emo thing and I would be a much better lesbian but you know, whatever Darren. I guess he *somehow* discovered what a terrible actor I am. I'm inclined to blame Bobby for letting them in on the fact that I'm Australian not American and do awful awful accents. Oh well, you have to take your losses as they come (or something along those lines). And, I guess I can't be like, really angry with this Darren guy or anything as he did manage to slip me in the film in the end.

Here's the clip where Marisa Tomei mentions our little vintage store.



P.S. Did I mention it was Oscar nominated? That's right, I'm in an Oscar nominated film! Take that Evan Rachel Wood. Wait, she was in it too. Dammit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails