Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can You See Me

CHECK ME OUT ON THE AMERICAN APPAREL SITE. I didn't even have to get my boobies out. Neither did I have to sleep with anyone or pose provocatively. This is probably why I'm such a tiny feature on the page. Still, we all win really: I get to go "HEY! Check me out! I'm on the AA website." And you don't have to be subjected to seeing me half naked and/or sleeping with me. In fact, I might possibly be the most fully clothed person to ever appear on the site. Oh wait, Susie's already beaten me in her coat. Better luck next time.

4 comments:

cocofashion123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cocofashion123 said...

pretty awsome....love the leggins by the way

Isabel said...

Ooh, this is fantastic! Congrats, Emma!

Anonymous said...

congratulations :D and LOL at the "didn't have to get my boobies out or pose provocatively"!! and Thank You <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails