Monday, November 17, 2008

Kitty

If you can tell me with a straight face that you do not find a kitten racing around the room trying to catch bubbles with its tiny paws entertaining, either you have never tried it or you are lying to yourself. While the boy called me simple, it was indeed the most I laughed all evening - so much so that my stomach ached.



Indeed, now that we (the word we being used loosely, and actually referring to my housemates) have a kitten, this is how I spend my Sundays.

Scarf: Chapel Street Bazaar, Melbourne
Vest: Surry Hills Markets, Sydney
Skirt, pinned up at the bust to wear as a dress: Anglicare, Sydney
Tights: Hand-me-down from Mum that I've cut up
Shoes: Cream on Crown, Sydney
(All thrifted)

4 comments:

Lydia said...

The color palette is impeccable. You're making me want to dig out my hot pink dress...

Mini said...

I absolutely love the colors and layering in this outfit. It has such warm and friendly hues.

Eyeliah said...

Great outfit, love to see the warmer weather on your side of the globe.

LF said...

just discovered (Owl and the Grapes) and love love your style! The mustard is sooo grand. Have a lovely day. oh and visit me at HippieFrouFrou.blogspot.com

xox.

Related Posts with Thumbnails