Friday, April 17, 2009

(Drawing) Rings Around The World

I woke up really early this morning. Like, 9:15am (I know, right?). I decided that the best course of action would be to lie in bed for at least a good half-an-hour in order to convince myself that I was, in fact, still sleeping. It was during this comatose state, as I counted kangaroos, that I made the decision that Sydney was definitely missing my arse (because well, I was grumpy and it just had to be, right?) Yes, Sydney today was no doubtedly sorrowful, grey and generally horrible, all in mourning for Miss Owl and the Grapes. Don't ask me why exactly, but it made me feel about half-an-hour's worth of sleep better.

My dear friend Elle Hall obviously cross-continentally read my mind this morning, as this afternoon I was on the receiving end of a surprise message directing me to her blog, Pipsqueak Numbskull, where I found, with a squeal, that she had done a wonderful portrait of this blog, with a dedication and all. Clickity click on the picture to enlarge.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I hate Karma, as it's now raining down in England.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

she's talented, but oh my, such gloomy grey clouds...and now the rain...hehe...tell her she needs to draw more sunny days for you! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails